Typical physical properties of the products are shown in Table 1:
20 °C, g/cm3
Crystallization temperature, 0С
AZOTAN must meet the following physico-chemical parameters shown in Table 2
1. Nitrogen - general, in %m/m, including:
- Nitrogen - amide, in %m/m
- Nitrogen - nitrate, in %m/m
- Nitrogen - ammonia, in %m/m
2. Content of Urea in the finished product, in %m/m
3. Content of Ammonium nitrate in the finished product, in %m/m
4. Biuret, in %m/m,
no more than
5. рН in finished product at 20 °C
6. Free ammonia, in %m/m
7. Corrosion inhibitor
m/m – percentage of the mass of the product.
Feeding the soil with liquid nitrogen fertilizer is recommended only under certain weather conditions and in accordance with the established fertilization rates, which can be seen in the following table:
What do we use liquid fertilizer (UAN) "AZOTAN" for?
- Liquid nitrogen fertilizer is usable for basic and pre-sowing fertilization, and for foliar application.
- The loss of nitrogen after fertilization with liquid nitrogen fertilizer were significantly lower compared to the solid of nitrogen fertilizers.
- Possibility of mixing with herbicides - it allows to reduce production costs because with a single operation you can fertilize and put herbicides and micronutrients. The solution of liquid nitrogen fertilizer and herbicides has low phytotoxicity, which makes it suitable for use in all phases of growth.
- Does not require optimum soil humidity.
- Achieves evenly spreading on the soil surface.
- Efficiency in the application of "AZOTAN" on soils and plants is by 10% higher relative to the dry fertilizer, since it is not concerned by the wind and washed by water.
- Liquid nitrogen fertilizer is suitable for feeding of arable crops in areas with trends of lasting drought - rainfall are not as important factor in the application of liquid fertilizers.
- "AZOTAN" is not flammable or explosive. Ensure safe use and is not toxic to humans and animals.